Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hello friends, I Anjali Sharma was telling you the story of my virgin pussy fuck. First part of this jija sali sex story

 Read in the story of Jija Saali Sex that on the day of Holi, brother-in-law made me drink bhang. Then how did Jiju quench my thirst by fucking my virgin pussy?


Hello friends, I Anjali Sharma was telling you the story of my virgin pussy fuck. First part of this jija sali sex story

Watched live sex of elder sister

I told you how in the night I saw my brother-in-law fucking my elder sister.


Along with fucking sister's pussy, brother-in-law also fucked her ass. I saw Didi's ass fuck live for the first time. After that they both fell asleep and then on the day of Holi, brother-in-law made me drink bhang.


I got intoxicated and Jiju brought me to my room. Jiju made me sleep on the bed and he himself came and lay down beside me. Then started looking at me.


Now further the story of Jija Saali Sex:

He said - what happened Anjali?

I said - nothing brother, the head is spinning very fast!

Jiju- No problem, the effect of cannabis has gone up in the mind, everything will be fine in a while.


My eyes started closing and I put my head on Jiju's lap and started sleeping. I started feeling better. I was enjoying keeping my head on Jiju's lap. Then I started talking to Jiju.

I was intoxicated and started raving.

I said - Jiju, I am very angry with you.

Jiju- Why, what have I done like this?

I said- Last night I kept sleeping alone and you kept sleeping with Didi.


He said - If I will not sleep with your sister, then with whom else will I sleep? She is my wife!

I said - so is it necessary to be your wife to sleep with you?


Brother-in-law laughed at this and said- Yes, only the wife has the right to sleep with her husband.

I said - And what you were doing with sister, does only husband do that too?

He said - have you seen it?

I said - yes, I was watching.

He said - it is a game, you are still young for that.

I said- No, I also want to play that game with you.


Brother-in-law said - Okay, when you get married, your husband will play that game with you.

Now I saw that brother-in-law's penis had started to erect. But he was not talking about my sex.


After that he got up and went to his room.

My pussy was on fire to be fucked by Jiju's cock. Due to this, my intoxication also got loose. That's why I also went back. The door of his room was locked from inside.


When I looked through the window, sister was lying naked on the bed. She was mumbling something drunk and brother-in-law was climbing on top of my naked sister. Gachagach was fucking while pushing the cock in her pussy.


Then I came back to my room. I caressed the pussy and then I fell asleep while fingering.


My eyes opened around 3 in the afternoon.

Then we ate food.

After that both sister and I went shopping. After that Didi went to meet some boy and returned in an hour.

I knew that she had come with a kiss. After that we came back home.


We ate dinner and then went to sleep.


I was in my room. Around 12 o'clock in the night, suddenly I woke up from some sound.


When I saw, brother-in-law was looking at me lying beside me.

Before I spoke something, he said - Look, I have brought a gift for you.

When I saw, he had a box of chocolates in his hand.

When I started picking up the chocolate, he said - it will not be available like this. You have to play a game.


I said - what game? The same one you played with Didi?

He said - No, it is a little different from that. I'll tell you the rules.

Rule-1:- No one should know about the game except both of you.

Rule-2:- This is to finish the whole box of chocolates.

Rule-3:- You will eat one chocolate and then I will eat one. How can you eat chocolate? There will be no opposition.

Rule-4:- The game will not stop in the middle.

Rule-5:- The one who eats the last chocolate will be the winner.


I agreed. Then Jiju fed me the first chocolate to start the game. Then brother-in-law's number came, brother-in-law also fed me his chocolate which I ate.

Then jiju took my lips to his lips and started sucking my lips. He kept sucking my lips for 5 minutes.


I said to brother-in-law - why did you kiss my lips?

Jiju- I have eaten the chocolate of my number which was on your lips.


I really enjoyed the lip kiss because it was the first time I did it so I fed my chocolate to Jiju and started licking his lips. We both kept sucking each other's lips.

We both got hot. The game had an excuse. We both wanted to fuck.


Then Jiju took off his jeans and T-shirt. Told me to take off my jeans and top too.

I took off my jeans and top at the behest of Jiju.


Now both of us were in undergarments. Jiju applied 2 chocolates on my hands and 2 chocolates on my thighs and made me lie on the bed.


Jiju started sucking my hands and thighs.

Slowly, brother-in-law's cock was also starting to boom. Jiju took off my bra while licking chocolate from my hands. Then he started sucking chocolate from my thighs.


He could not control himself and tore my panty in excitement.

I was completely naked. There was no hair on my pussy so my pussy was very clean.


Jiju was about to put chocolate on my pussy but I stopped him by telling him my number.


I got Jiju's underwear removed. His cock was completely erect.

I asked - Jiju, what is this?

Jiju- This is ice cream.

Full Story Next Page Click Here >  tanyabhati.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments